Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) Policy
Westfield Leasing Ltd (FCA FRN: 717880) are a credit broker and not a lender. We are an Appointed Representative of Leasing Options Limited (FCA FRN: 660061) which allows us to carry out regulated activities.
Westfield Leasing is fully committed to providing an excellent level of customer service and treating you fairly.
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) covers a large scope with the Financial Conduct Authority and as such, further to the FCA’s Principles of Business, there is six Principles surrounding TCF laid down by the Authority. These Principles dictate the way in which we deal with our customers in terms of communication, expectations, level of service and the products and services we offer. TCF is embedded within the culture of our firm and our customers are the central focus of everything that we do.
The six principles for treating customers fairly:
- Consumers are confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market place are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their needs and circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit claims or make a complaint.
How we implement adherence to the above principles:
- Listening to our customers to understand their needs.
- Offering only market products which are appropriately targeted, clear, and unambiguous and highlight the risks and conditions as well as the key features and benefits.
- Ensuring Customers understand any risks associated with products and services.
- Ensuring services are delivered to customers openly, with clarity and transparency and do not contain hidden conditions or complex definitions.
When, in the event of providing advice, that the advice given takes into account the customer’s needs and circumstances.
We take customer’s privacy seriously and ensure that members of staff are trained to follow the rules in relation to data protection and to keep customers details secure and confidential.
Taking complaints seriously and dealing with them promptly, learning from them and modifying operations and processes where necessary.